Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Reflection UOI

Title: Say What
Central Idea: People use communication tools and systems to help express them in different ways.

In this UOI, I learned about making a presentation about communication tools that we picked. I made a survey about communication tools too. We visited a website about radio stations and we searched “How do radio stations work?”

We made many pod casts in this unit like the famous five pod cast. We also make graphs about the survey communication tools. In that graph we make 2 things, pictograph and pie graph. The first time I learnt blogging, I was confused because I didn’t know anything about it.

We have many e-books. One is “waldo tell me about god”, “Famous Five” (goes to smugglers top) and “Famous Five” (five on a treasure island). We have an e-comic and that is Scooby doo. In the internet safety we play surf swell game. We play much game one is Famous Five and Disney game (internet safety).

I learn how to put picture in my blog. It is difficult to do because I’m in PC not in Mac. It was very hard to screen capture the photo, so I got help from Mrs. Jane. It was easy that we saved picture as Jpeg because it was just saved like usual but this one was saved as Jpeg.

The two that I most like were making presentation and making graphs because it was exciting and we can look our friends PowerPoint. It was exciting to make graphs because I know how to make graphs in school.

In this task I showed cooperation for the presentation because I cooperate to do the homework. I showed curiosity for the graph because I wanted to know more about making graph in computer.

No comments: